That said, YAY the weekend is finally here and there is so much good stuff happening!
- Tonight is the official unveiling of Nick and I's beautiful apartment. It's kind of a big deal! We have plenty of snacks to prep after work, but it's a labor of love y'all
- Tomorrow... I am potentially going to my first MSU football game with Andrew and some friends (pending post-party cleanup) GO GREEN!
- Tomorrow night The Freshman is screening at the Music Box Theater with a LIVE ORGAN PERFORMANCE. Chill as F, yo. Can't wait.
- Sunday, Mo and I are doing a "stink and drink" as she has donned it. We are going to jog to a bar to grab drinks and snacks, and watch *some* of the Bear's game.
- Working on a super secret blog post...
So that's that. This weekend will involve plenty of decompressing, studying, eating, and gearing up for THANKSGIVING! Oh, and I forgot to mention, I will be eating all of the Xmas Joe Joe's from now until forever.
ALSO, GIRLS SEASON THREE TRAILER DROPPED! HAYO! CHEERS TO THE FREAKING WEEKEND.