Hello all, and cheers to the freakin' weekend! It's been another cold week full of snow and griping - I feel like we've reached that point where everyone wants to give the finger to Punxsutawney Phil as we slowly lose our sanity to the worst winter in two decades. I consoled myself last night with the thought that the next time one of these terrible-awful-no-good-once-in-20-years winters roles around, I will be 45, either living in a place that doesn't get this cold, or that I will be living in a place with excellent heating. Either way, it's a win win.
Anywho, this weekend is going to be fun and productive, I can already feel it.
- Tonight, I am fulfilling a dream / crossing another big one from my bucket list, I'm seeing Neutral Milk Hotel at the Riviera tonight! I've been listening to them all day (and also for the last decade) to prep for this epic night
- Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut at Penny Lane. I'm in desperate need. Thinking about this... or maybe this?
- Jurying art for a show this summer (very excited about this!)
- Making valentine's for the special someones in my life
- Making this BBQ sauce from scratch as a means to prep for BBQ Night on Monday, and Pizza Night on Tuesday
- Reading more of The Goldfinch!
- Washing our shower curtains... gross :)