Cheers to the freakin' weekend! This week wasn't too much of a beast to get through, but I am not complaining about having the next two days to eat popcorn, watch movies, fan girl over Wes Anderson, and maybe even finish putting my laundry away... now there's a thought!
- Tonight Andrew and I are going for BBQ and then headed to the Music Box for the screenings of Bottle Rocket and Rushmore (Viva Wes Anderson!)
- Tomorrow we will be spending much of the day on the Northside (waddup Southport Corridor!) before getting in line for the VIP pre-screening of The Grand Budapest Hotel with a Q&A featuring... WES ANDERSON! Hopefully we will have some time to stop by Julius Meinl for a cookie and coffee, as well as check out some of the boutiques in the neighborhood or grab a pint of Magner's at the cute Irish pub next door.
- Sunday, aside from watching the Oscars, we are doing lamb stew dinner at my Dad's and I will be making a crisp with peaches and blueberries from Michigan this summer (take that you terrible terrible winter!)
- Putting the next layer of gesso on my blank canvas
- More True Detective, y'all!