|The way my heart greets the weekend via Crushable.com|
- Tonight, I am off to
- Tomorrow I'll be continuing to archive Herb Nolan's photography collection. Last week we spent the entire day listening to the Velvet Underground discography while working, and everything was right with the world.
- After archiving Herb's collection, I'm helping my family out with some family things. Sorry for the vague-ness, but a girl's gotta be vague sometimes.
- Tomorrow night I'm attending Learning By Doing at the Farm, which is part film screening, part academic talk, part book release party, and one of the folks who wrote the book is an alumna of the Knox College art history program. Holla!
- Sunday, I'll be eating oatmeal, a banana, a yogurt, and then trying not to throw it all up while speedwalking the Shamrock Shuffle.
- Following, I want beer. And a corndog. In no particular order.
- Also, homegirl needs a haircut. So I'm getting my haircut.
- Oh and wearing this lip color every day from now until forever, including going to the liquor store to buy more delicious martini juice.
But seriously, it's cool if I wear this during the race on Sunday, right?