No, I'm not quite done with finals.
Yes, I'm planning on reflecting on my first semester of grad school, just give me a weekend and I should be ready to contemplate (post one more paper).
Here are some images that sum up my life, as of late. Upon reflection, sometimes it's easier to pick a photo here and there. I always love scrolling through my older posts to remember what exactly was going on in my life. Things I'm into right now include:
- Obsessively checking the CPL website to see if my copies of "Not That Kind of Girl" and "It Starts With Food" have become available.
- Serial, because... Serial.
- Sneaking in a page or two of "reading for pleasure" books. I'm reading "The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao" but please don't tell my homework...
- Butternut squash soup / sweet potato soup
- Making my own mint and eucalyptus shower and room spray
- The Carrie Diaries. I know, I know. I am crazy.
|Still archiving Herb's collection. We are knee deep in negatives! And he's even started enlarging some of our unearthings!!|
|That time I had a "boys night" that ended with us grabbing drinks at the 95th. Best $8 cider I've had in a while.|
|#babylostandfound my "side project" of collecting lost items belonging to children is in full force.|
|Working at Gallery 400 continues to be illuminating and gratifying for me. I helped a great deal with our current show.|
|Studio visit last night was pretty fun, also PBR. Also, why am I not in the MFA program??|